Pay My Taxes
The Town of Westfield is now accepting electronic tax and sewer fee payments online by debit card, credit card, and e-check. The Town of Westfield has contracted for the service with Link2Gov Corporation. Link2Gov provides electronic payment processing and e-commerce development services for federal, state, and local government agencies throughout the United States. All of the services are in full compliance with state and federal requirements.
- Westfield residents may pay their tax bills using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express cards.
- Utility payments may only be made using American Express, Discover, and MasterCard (Visa credit and debit cards are not accepted for sewer fee utility payments).
User convenience fees are as follows:
- All debit and credit cards: Approximately 2.95%
- Electronic check: $1.95 per transaction
Pay My Property Taxes or Sewer Fee
- Please note that once you reach the payment confirmation page, you will have to select the "Submit Payment" button at the bottom of the page to successfully submit your payment information.
- Once your payment information has been received, you will receive a confirmation email as a receipt. Funds are typically withdrawn from your bank account after 5 business days.
- If you believe that you have submitted your payment but have not received a confirmation email, please contact our office.