New Collection Zones for 2021
Grand Sanitation provide curbside recycling service in ten zones throughout Westfield, which enables them to be in Town every weekday and to operate with greater efficiency. Please refer to the map below, which may be enlarged to enable a more detailed view of street locations, to determine your collection zone.
2021 Collection Schedule
(3)Monday, May 31, 2021 is a holiday. Pickup for Zone 6 will be on Tuesday, June 1, 2021, and the remaining zones for that week will be postponed by one day.
(2) Monday, September 6, 2021 is a holiday. Pickup for Zone 6 will be on Tuesday, September 7, 2021, and the remaining zones for that week will be postponed by one day.
(3) Thursday, November 25 is a holiday. Pickup for Zone 4 will be on Friday, November 26, 2021, and the remaining zones for that week will be postponed by one day.
- Recycling must be at curbside by 6:00 a.m. on your recycling dates. To avoid a missed pick-up, residents are urged to place their recycling at the curb no earlier than 6 p.m. on the evening before the pickup date.
- Weather and equipment breakdowns may affect your pickup date. If your recycling was not picked up as per the schedule, call the contractor, Grand Sanitation, at 908-222-1566 within 24 hours of your collection day.
- If you live in an apartment or condominium, please contact your Building Superintendent or Property Manager to find out where to place your recycling materials.a
- To stay apprised of local recycling schedule changes, verify which items are accepted and set recycling reminders for recycling day, download the free recycling Coach app in the Apple App Store or and Google Play store.